HOw to use the proofing gallery
- viewing & buying photos
- saving your favorites
- applying a photo print package to your order & selecting the photos for the print package
- adjusting the crop for certain sizes
- using a coupon
- Click on any thumbnail in your gallery to view the image larger.
- In the bottom-right corner, click the "Size" icon to the immediate left of the "Buy" button to view the photo at a different size. X-Large is the largest you can view any photo.
- Note: The navigation bar at the bottom of the photo with the filename will disappear after a few seconds of inactivity. Hover over the image to pull that bar back up.
Saving your favorites:
You should have been sent a link for an Event. If not, let me know & I'll send one. The Event link will take you to a page where you now have a button in the top right called "Register to Pick Favorites." Click that to get started.
I do have access to your Favorites gallery, so this is a great way for you to send me your photo choices for your album or disc if you don't want to type out a list of file numbers.
- A registration box will appear prompting you to enter your name & email address. After clicking "Register", you will receive an email confirmation & a new link. Don't lose that link!
- The new link that was emailed to you will now take you back to your Event gallery. This time, your name will appear at the top & the heart button in the top right now reads "View My Favorites."
- To begin selecting favorites, click on the gallery thumbnail.
- Your Event gallery will probably be password protected, which should have been emailed to you with the original Events link.
- From here, the gallery looks the same except that it now has a little heart in the menu bar at the bottom. Click the heart on any photo you want & it will automatically be added to your favorites.
- At any time, click "See All" to view all of your favorites.
- The Favorites gallery will automatically open in a scrolling view only. Unfortunately, there is not another view option, so this part is a little annoying.
- At any point, you can email me to see how many photos you currently have in your favorites gallery.
- To remove any photo from your Favorites, click on Unfavorite below that photo.
- To buy a specific image, select the photo you want & click on the "Buy" button in the bottom-right.
- Click "This Photo" to add a single photo to your shopping cart.
- You will be prompted with Wall Art or Paper Prints.
- For each single print you choose, the dialogue box will walk you through the options, prices, & finishes available. Do this for each photo individually, or if you know you're buying multiple prints, try the Photos from This Gallery option.
- View Cart to check out.
- Close to keep shopping.
- Click "Photos from This Gallery" to add multiple photos to your shopping cart. This is ideal if you're buying multiple photos in the same size.
- Click "Change Product" on the right to browse different sizes. The default product is a 4x6" print.
- Adjust the quantity & add to cart!
- Click "Buy Photo Package" to view the packages attached to your gallery.
- After reviewing your options, select the package you want by checking the box. Click "Continue."
- If your package comes with six 4x6 prints, six black boxes under the heading 4x6 will display.
- Click on any box to select your photos.
- In the example below, I get to choose10 4x6" prints.
- If you want to buy four 4x6's of the same photo, select the same image four times.
- Once you have finished selecting all of your photos & filling in the black boxes, click "Add to Cart."
- Some sizes will need an adjustment to their crop. The default crop is the very center of each photo.
- To adjust crop, select "Adjust" next to the photo that needs re-cropping.
- Adjust the location of the crop by clicking & dragging the box.
- Adjust the size of the crop by selecting any corner & dragging to desired size.
- Click "Rotate Crop" to change between horizontal & vertical orientation.
- Be sure to click "Save Crop" when done!
- Don't worry. I check every order before it goes to printing to make sure all crops will look great.
- Once you are finished & satisfied with your order, proceed to checkout to fill out payment & shipping information.
- If you have a coupon, apply it in the "Coupon Code" box when you reach the Payment Information page.