Molly & Kyle celebrated their first anniversary on Sunday & I am so happy for them! Surrounded by as many friends & family member as possible, they pledged their lives together then danced the night away. Congratulations, you guys!
Tell me about your wedding:
1. What was your most memorable moment?
Kyle: Having no one clap or cheer when we kissed as husband & wife.
Molly: My dad stepping & slipping on my veil.
2. What were the inspirations for your wedding? themes? Why did you pick this time of year?
Kyle: Classic, so it never went out of style–or so Molly said.
Molly: We knew we would remember this day forever & wanted it to appear classy for years to come. We also knew we wanted to start our lives as a married couple as soon as we graduated–& that meant June!
3. Was there anything that was not worth fussing over? In other words, did you have a bridezilla/groomzilla moment over something that was insignificant?
Kyle: I didn't have anything, a good thing to remember is why you're getting married & not to sweat the little things!
Molly: I gave the best man instructions on how to do our ring box (he does wood burning) & he didn't do what I asked. I made him redo it–& looking back on it I could have toned down the freak out a bit.
4. Any advice for those planning now?
Kyle: See above. At the end of the day you will get married! The little things are just that–little.
Molly: Relax. It will happen whether every detail is planned or not. Have fun!
Tell me about married life!
1. What has been the easiest/hardest parts about adjusting to married life?
Kyle: Living together. It's a hard adjustment matching your partner, but it's been the best adjustment.
Molly: Compromise! For the first time in my life I'm not always right, & need to care for & value my husband's wants & opinions.
2. What's been the most surprising thing you've learned about each other?
Kyle: Molly has an amazing devotion to other people & cares a lot. She moves anything & everything to help anyone!
Molly: Kyle's incredibly silly & will be an amazing father. He had a revelation from the Lord to be a youth minister & is pursuing that with all of him!
3. What do you guys do to spend time together? Do you have weekly dates? something nightly? monthly?
We watch our 'shows' during the week, & on the weekends, we plan dates to the park with our dogs.
4. What did you do to celebrate your one year anniversary?
We are going to the restaurant where we had our Rehearsal dinner & are spending the whole day together!
5. Any plans for the future?
Molly will finish her graduate program in a year or two, then kids in MAYBE 5 years!?