"There are a lot of reasons to get married. It takes the right reasons to stay married." These words stuck with me during Rebecca & Brett's wedding ceremony. It was a wonderful start to a beautiful day & a wonderful marriage these two are going to have.
Some of my favorite moments from the day:
- the literally last second decision to hold hands before the ceremony
- Rebecca & Brett's dads congratulating each other right after the new Mr. & Mrs. walked down the aisle
- the mother/son dance to Carry on My Wayward Son
- sweet Caroline being hoisted up on shoulders when her song came on
- sneaking out of the reception for tacos
The Texas summer sun was in full force & I can't thank the bridal party enough for hanging out outside in full length dresses & three piece suits. Everyone made portraits fun & my job easy!
The food was delicious, & the cake wasn't just beautiful. And yes, those are Dungeons & Dragons dice as a cake topper. The venue was super cool & industrial with fancy chandeliers, exposed pipes, & weathered brick, & made the perfect setting for these two. Every song was my favorite song. What a night.
Coordinator // Stephanie, Ashley & Co.
Ceremony // St. Mary's Catholic Center
Reception // Downtown 202
Wedding Dress // Essence of Australia from Weddings By Debbie
Hair & Makeup // Naturally Flawless
Cake & Catering // D'Vine Cuisine
Florist // Unforgettable Floral
DJ // Downtown Event Services
edding Invitation // Basic Invite
All Calligraphy // DIY, the bride